Welcome to Summer Programs and MIEF students! Here are eight things you should know about SAIS Library:
- Mason Library is on the top 3 floors of the Nitze building (1740 Mass), with the entrance on floor 6. We're happy to orient you when you visit.
- If you're thinking ahead about papers / research and want to know which electronic resources to use, we have a concise list of Key Databases that might be a good starting point. Reference Librarians are glad to help too... (see #8!)
- Your course readings are available via a link on the left side of each Blackboard Course Site.
- You can do research from home. Just use Library links and login with your JHED. It's easy!
- To configure your mobile device or laptop for printing, see the PDF instructions on this page.
- Access the "hopkins" wireless network when you're on campus.
- Your blue "J-card" (JHU ID card) will serve as your library card. You should always know your JHED login ID ("lid") and password. They have multiple uses.
- SAIS Librarians are ready to help. We're available Mon - Fri, 9-5, but feel free to call us at 202-663-5901 or use Ask A Librarian.