Should you have a problem accessing a database from off-campus, there is one thing you can do to potentially solve the problem yourself:
1. Go to my.jhu.edu
2. Click on CLICK HERE TO LOGIN
3. Login with your JHED ID and password
4. Click on myProfile icon in the upper left corner
5. Scroll down to Primary Campus line
6. Make sure SAIS is the "primary campus" selected under the personal info tab. If not, select SAIS Campus.
7. Save the information.
Close the browser, give it some time and reopen. Try to access the databases again.
If the problem persists, contact Sonny Singh or Steve Sears at SAIS Library.