Here are six things you should know about SAIS Library:
- Mason Library is on the top 3 floors of the Nitze building (1740 Mass), with the entrance on floor 6. We're happy to orient you when you visit.
- If you're thinking ahead about papers / research and want to know which electronic resources to use, we have a concise list of Key Databases that might be a good starting point. Reference Librarians are glad to help too... (see #6!)
- You can do research from home. More details on off campus access. It's easy.
- Use these instructions to set up printing from your laptop.
- Your blue "J-card" (JHU ID card) will serve as your library card. You should always know your JHED login ID ("lid") and password. They have multiple uses.
- SAIS Librarians can help with any questions you might have. We're available Mon - Fri, 9-5, but feel free to call us at 202-663-5901 or use our Email Reference Form.