Welcome, New Students!
Here are six things you should know about SAIS Library:
Fall 2012 Library hours.
- Mason Library is on the top 3 floors of the Nitze building (1740 Mass), with the entrance on floor 6. We're happy to orient you when you visit.
- You can access electronic reserves (aka: your course readings) via Blackboard.
- You can also access JHU resources from home. More details... it's easy.
- Use these instructions to set up printing from your laptop.
- Your blue "J-card" (JHU ID card) will serve as your library card. You should always know your JHED login ID ("lid") and password. They have multiple uses.
- SAIS Librarians can help with any questions you might have. We're available Mon - Fri, 9-5, but feel free to call us at 202-663-5901 or just Ask A Librarian.
Labels: news, SAIS tips
Follow us on Twitter!
Seriously, we are there, and we tweet a couple of times a day - click here or on the image above to check it out.
Fourth Of July hours
SAIS Library will be CLOSED on Wednesday July 4
photo courtesy of Camera Slayer, flickr
Books checked out overnight on Tuesday, July 3 (after 5pm) will be due on Thursday, July 5 at 10:30 am.
"The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author(s). The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies of The Johns Hopkins University."
copyright © 2011 SAIS Library, The Johns Hopkins University